WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?
"The best version of your self." That's my motto.
Burn out coaching
- Are you too tired to work-out and eat healthy?
- Don't you recharge your batteries during the weekend?
- Do you live by your agenda?
- Do you "have-to" do everything according to yourself?
- Are you having trouble sleeping or do you have physical complaints?
- Do you want to feel energetic and balanced again?
- Find your way to inner peace, balance and energy
- Do you want to feel confident and discover your talents?
- Do you say 'yes' because you think it's hard to say no?
- Do you want to feel in control at work?
- Do you want to be visible, without having to scream?
- Do you want to be influential?
- Are you looking for a change, but don't know where to start?
- Are you stuck because 'you know what you have, but don't know what you'll get?'
- Do you want to take charge and make more conscious decisions?
- Do you want to find out what you really want?
- Do you want to be the best version of you, in a job that suits you?
Being in Balance
- Do you have physical complaints?
- Do you want to feel energetic again?
- Do you want to know where you stand, physically and emotionally?
- Do you believe in the power of nutrition?
- Do you want to benefit from the best in sports-technology?
- Do you want direct and measurable results?
- Do you need an occasional carrot-and-stick?
- Do you want to brainstorm, whenever you feel the need to?
- Do you need feedback once in a while?
- At a time that is convenient?
- Would you like to brainstorm once in a while?
Training your (young) professionals
The last 20 years I have been successfully developing and executing trainings for young professionals, in the area of vitality and performance. I preferably do this in-company and customized.
I'm not a "soft whole master" but a sparring partner and mirror. Sometimes confrontational but always involved.
HR Business Partner, Ministry
‘We would like you to coach our employee in assertiveness and visibility, as you are well-known in the office for these qualities and you actually make a difference.’
Junior Associate, Personal Leadership, Advocacy
‘I would say you are a very nice trainer; practical, down to earth but with a lot of attention and "Fingerspitzengefühl" about what is going on.’
'As a coach Rani is not vague at all, she gives many practical advices you can use straight away. I still use some very concrete tips she gave me which have become habits.'